Need to learn R? Our training page describes our in-person classes and our online curriculum you can work through on your own schedule.
“Data Wrangling” is the process of preparing data for analysis, which includes importing, cleaning, recoding, restructuring, combining, and anything else that needs to be done before it can be analyzed. Data wrangling is a critical skill for quantitative research.
- Data Wrangling with R
- Introduction to Web Scraping with R
- Loops: Repetition and Iteration
- R Functions – Writing Functions
- Regression Diagnostics with R
- Panel Models in Stata and R
- Generalized Linear Models in R
- Mixed Models